Welcome to BlueSkyTime at SourceForge.net, the home of the Eclipse WebApp
Plug-in. The WebApp Plug-in is a tool designed to help with the development of
web applications within Eclipse.
The plug-in provides the ability to:
- Create blank web application projects.
- Import and export web application projects from or to web archive (WAR) files.
web application servers.
- Switch between installed servers.
- Start, restart and stop web application servers.
- Launch web application projects into web browsers.
The plug-in also provides some debug support and a
framework for developing web application server adapters. A number of web application server adapters
- Internal Tomcat 4.0.3 (the default adapter installed with the WebApp Plug-in)
- Tomcat 4.1.12
- Jetty 4.1.2
- External Tomcat 4.1
- External Resin 2.1
- External Jetty 4.1